Tuesday, November 16, 2004

pissing in the datastream....

Welcome to my second blog.... the first one at the now (hopefully not) defuct sdrn.org seemed to be quite popular... Last time I had access to the logs I was looking at an average of 1800 hits a month... Quite nice...

Anyway, sdrn.org is down for the time being... the server is still there, but the domain? who knows.... Weasel made a domain payment at the last minute, in triple overtime right before the shotclock ran out and yet now, almost a month later the domain is still pointing at the registrar's site.... He says it will be taken care of soon... I hope it will....

So, in other techie news, I reinstalled everything on the laptop, a nice little compaq armada m300.. ultra-lightweight pentium3... It worked ok under windowsXP, but now, with FreeBSD 5.3, it rocks!

I also got my hands on Pako's .vimrc which is very very nice (especially if your a python programmer) I'll post it here eventually. It's nice, you'll like it....

mmmmmkay, anyways... more to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home